Please help! I saw my ex and we haven't been broken up that long... I felt like I was going to throw up?

sorry its a bit long but please please read it all! it will be very much appreciated!

I was asked to cover on reception were I work this afternoon which I thought was fine and I have to say hi and bye to everyone that comes and goes and I heard the door open and I was standing behind a computer and I couldn't see over it and so I said 'hey' and then looked round the computer to smile and see who it was and it turns out to be my ex and we have only split up like 3-4 days ago. my stomach did this flip/drop thing and I felt sick for some reason... it felt like i was on a ride and it dropped and stuff but I have seen him at work since we broke up and I didn't feel this awkward/ill! I felt awkward coz I wasn't expecting to see him cos I didn't think he was working there today and when he saw me he smiled, he knows I don't usually work on reception anymore and when we broke up I asked him if he wanted me to change from bar work back to reception so we wouldn't work together (we occasionally work together on the bar) because then it wouldn't be awkward for him cos he said it would be and he said 'I don't care' so I think maybe he thinks I don't work on bar anymore so we will never have to work together, but I still work on the bar :/

please help, I don't know what to do and why I felt so sick! and why my tummy did that! do you think he might think that I don't work on bar anymore? because he never really smiles at me at work since we broke up!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I know 125% how you feel. The same thing happened to me after my last girlfriend left me. Every time I saw her, I felt like I was going to throw up. This lasted for a very long time. I was madly in love with this girl.

I'm not going to lie, it won't go away quickly. Just keep your distance and keep your mind occupied and and that's the only way to move on.

Most Helpful Girl