Men, what do you think about this? I contacted my ex after a year of us not talking or seeing each other and this is what he said?

I asked him to tell me the truth about everything because I never really got closure. I told him that I don't think I have feelings for him anymore. I have feelings for who I thought he was and it makes me sad to realize that I believed in this lie for so long that he actually loved me. This is what he said, "Have a good life, (my name). I can't be with you ever again. I really do wish you the best. I have no clue why you have this all or none mentality about our past. I had so much love for you. We both blew it. Me with cheating and you with manipulation. But it has all been a lesson and its time we both move on. If you think talking about it would help you we can do that"
I asked him why he cheated on me because I knew that I pushed him away a lot and was awfully mean to him when he was very sweet to me and did nothing wrong. I said that I figured he cheated because of this reason and then I asked him if he ever thought about me...
He said "I still think about you often you and I shared my longest relationship with you. I proposed to you! We enjoyed beautiful times. I often look back at how we handled situations so well due to what was happening we did pretty good. I don't regret anything."
I noticed how he totally ignored the cheating issue and went straight to my last question about if he thought about me still or not.
I said "What about the cheating part? you didn't say anything about the cheating part.."
He said "Oh yeah that wasn't very nice of me. I kinda swept that under the rug"
I then asked him to be honest with me and not worry about hurting my feelings. He has read my message but has yet to respond..
What do you think?

11