Can women fall in love again with their ex?

What's your opinion on this? If nothing "bad" happened and you broke up because it was becoming a bit dull... Can you fall in love again or not?

Can you regain attraction or not? :)

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually wondering this too, I was in a relationship for 6 years. Nothing terrible happened when we broke up, it just faded away. Of course we had our ups and downs but nothing to terrible.
    I think it is possible, I mean you obviously cared for this person. Maybe in the future when both of you are in a better place in your own lives. At least that's how I feel about my situation.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you may fall back into it temporarily, but the dullness would come back eventually. I agree with ImaEat that you probably shouldn't try to get back with someone you fell out of love with. Would you look at mine please? Thanks! www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1312996-was-it-more-about-me-or-the-parents

• Yes it's possible, but stupid to peruse. Imagine your marriage, 10 years of flames, 40 years of ashes. Better to fall in love with someone you can't fall out of love with.

• Some can some can't, I fell out of love with my ex.

What Guys Said 0