Why do women dump the good guys?

what is it about good guys that women don't keep around, do they later regret it?

33

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Women don't dump "good" guys.
    We dump people we no longer see a future with and who we aren't compatible with.
    Just cause you're nice doesn't mean you should be everyone's soulmate. There's plenty more to a person than their niceness. That's merely one trait among many that is favorable.

I don't whine because I've been dumped and I certainly don't blame it on me being too good or too nice. I'm logical enough to realize I clearly just wan't what they wanted which is fine too.

• They dump good guys for the same reason guys dump good girls. Do you all regret it later? We have become a nation of opportunistic people always looking for the next best thing. We tend to always over look what is right in front of us because we are so busy looking around at everything else. Yes I think both (men and women) regret it when we realize they lost someone who was a great catch for us. When we wake up and realize beauty is not about money, looks, and body type. But Its about loyalty, care, trust, commitment, and unconditional love that person has for us when we lack the same qualities they so willing have for us. When we choose someone over them and that person treats us the way we treated that person who gave of themselves so freely we begin to see what we just lost.

What Guys Said 3

• A lot of guys think ey are "nice guys" but a lot of times they aren't. They feel they are entitled to a girls affection because they were nice. Expecting something for niceness isn't really being nice at all

• Stupidity... lack of depth, usually...