Want a divorce but spouse doesn't?

I got married young and now we are growing apart. I have no sexual attraction anymore and the I do not love him. I have told him this and he still begs me to stay. What should I do?
we also have a young child together. 2 years old.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave. If you aren't happy there's no point in gypping yourself out of happiness and his chance to find a woman who'll love him unconditionally. If you stay you'll start resenting him. My parents have been together 24 years and just last year my dad decided he couldn't take it anymore. My mom was immature, irresponsible and a terror to be around. But he didn't want to hurt her so he stayed, and in doing so he started to hate her more and more. But due to guilt, and her threat of suicide, they are back together unhappily.

• I'm sorry to hear that. This helped a lot though. thank you