How long would you like to stay single, after you've been in a bad relationship?

Would you like to stay single for several months or several weeks?

And by single, I do mean not having any loving physical content with another person of the opposite gender, which includes kissing or random hook ups.

76

Most Helpful Guy

• 2+ years and counting. Yes, it was that bad. The only sexual activity I've had since that crazy bitch is a MFM threesome with another couple. I don't consider that "loving physical content" since I was just there to help fulfill a fantasy of theirs.