Is my girlfriend cheating or losing the interest on me?

I have been with my girlfriend for a year and we had some troubles but we get trough them. like... I give this example because that hurt me a lot... I don't have a car so I used to ask a friend of mine to take to my girlfriends house so that way we can be see each other... so OK everything was OK but then she told me that her parents disagreed on our relationship actually her parents didn't know about our relationship but she told me that she was trying to get their opinion on what if... so her mother said that I was no good for her etc etc and she told her that my friend was good for her so I get angry and everything... then like ... two weeks later she told me that she was confused...she felt an attraction to my friend! so I was broken... I gave her time to think about it and she told that to my friend obviously he told me and he was like O.O and after a week she told me that she love me and It was a freaking mistake... OK so now her mother knows we are in a relationship but she is like whatever... her father doesn't know and she can't go out with me so I'm a little frustrated... we had some issues last week and she was like OH! please don't leave me please ...so we fixed it and we keep together but when we are on a fight she shows me interest and she is like... well interested in our relationship...but when we fix that she is like whatever and I feel like she is not interested anymore besides... she spends so many time on the internet msn...Facebook etc... and I'm a little afraid that she is cheating on me... on our last fight we were fighting because she has a group of friends on school and I don't like them...they are so crazy they smoke they drink and they are...well...CRAZY so I don't like her to be with them... and I think she is cheating on me with someone from that group... maybe I'm crazy but I don't know...so please help is it normal on women to have those changes... to show less interest on their partner? am I being too jealous? or what is going on?
Is my girlfriend cheating or losing the interest on me?
Add Opinion