I need a guys view. Why did my ex add me?

My ex and I got into a fight and I told him I was done talking to him. So today I see he adds me on snapchat along with that he sent me a video of him. I asked him did he mean to send it he said no. I know him so I know that he's lying but why does he want to see what I'm doing on snapchat if he doesn't want to be with me? We've been fucking for months. We go into because I found out he's having a baby on the way. He claims he doesn't want a relationship with me or anyone. He also said he wishes I was the mother of his child instead of his bm but then he said too that he doesn't want to be with me because he doesn't know what's going to happen with his baby's mother. I just want to know why every time I'm finish he does stupid stuff like adding me on snapchat

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He seems unsure about what he wants. Or maybe he just wanna keep being your friend.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because you're never finished, or it wouldn't be "every time I'm finish" he knows you never truly leave him so he carries on like it's normal.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;