How long does it take to get over a girl honestly?

Okay. I have guy friends that date girls and they break up no big deal they are with someone else in minutes. I also have friends who take months and months and even after half a year they just aren't ready to hop on the dating train. I know every guy is different but in general after a serious relationship and break up how long does it take to be ready to have another serious relationship?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• It just depends on what's been going on lately. If everything else is good and you just had a bad break up or something, I'd say it might take a few weeks to get right. If some gnarly drama went down and some shit either exploded, someone went to a hospital, or there was some greater wisdom of life that was imparted upon thee, who knows how long it could take?

Most Helpful Girl

• If the guy really loved her.. It would take him a very long time.