How long does it take to get over a girl honestly?

Okay. I have guy friends that date girls and they break up no big deal they are with someone else in minutes. I also have friends who take months and months and even after half a year they just aren't ready to hop on the dating train. I know every guy is different but in general after a serious relationship and break up how long does it take to be ready to have another serious relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It just depends on what's been going on lately. If everything else is good and you just had a bad break up or something, I'd say it might take a few weeks to get right. If some gnarly drama went down and some shit either exploded, someone went to a hospital, or there was some greater wisdom of life that was imparted upon thee, who knows how long it could take?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If the guy really loved her.. It would take him a very long time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• That depends on how long you have loved the person, I find it takes me the same amount of time that I have loved the person to get over them and be truly ready to move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Men dont deep inside there's is a place for girls we were serious with. That said we all try to move on with our lives and try date and have fun

0|0
    0|0
  • It can go on for a while, depending on the situation. One just kind of moves on with their lives...

0|0
    0|0
  • About 6 mnths.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend on the situation from 15minute to

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really think there's a real answer to this question. Just depends on the person and what they do.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the impact she made on him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes