Long distance relationship problem?

Hi
Good day to all of you. but apparently not me , after being together for 2 months and talking everyday for 5-14 hours , my wonderful girlfriend decided to break up with me because her friends kept telling her that our relationship is impossible , she wanted to break up with me she said that " i need someone to give me all the attention i need " " we are far " , she`s the one who said that distance means nothing and we will last forever , her friends probably brought her down , she broke up with me , i told her that im going to kill myself , she got sad , and then i remembered that i promised not to hurt her , i was saved by a single thought of her , i can`t take this without her , she`s the one , the ONE , and i was her one , i`m not a cry baby but now i am , i can` t let her go because of time. i think i should talk to her , tell her to work this out...
I might be with other women but she is the only one that i will always love... i can`t stand this pain... i want to fix things.

PS. her friends told her that i`ll never come she doesn`t know that i bought the ticket , i can`t go right now even though i want to because i have national exams...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're like this after TWO MONTHS, in a long term thing where you didn't see her at that, i hate to see what you'll be like when you have a real relationship. this is not good. I really advise you to stay away from girls for a bit til you can cope with things a little better.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1funny.com/.../calm-down.jpg

Judging by your overreaction to your break up from a 2 month long long distance relationship with an indecisive girl who's no undoubtedly a lot older than you, you are not ready to be in a relationship with anyone for a good while.

Wanting to kill yourself because of a failed relationship is extremely impractical and selfish to those who care about you. I hate to be that guy but if your girlfriend, who claimed that distance didn't matter, was willing to break up with you after only 2 months because of what her "friends" said to her, then it's obvious that you did not mean as much to her as she means to you.

You can tell yourself that you'll never love another girl again, but you know that you will. All wounds to the heart heal with time. It may take a long time, but you will overcome this.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll be there in August. I'll try to fix things with her. It's not just a few friends it's everyone. I should have shown her the ticket before

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Dont tell someone you are going to kill yourself because they don't want to be with you!!! That is not cool!!! People have these feelings because of being physically abused, mental breakdowns due to over stress in there lifes and for you to tell someone this because they don't think that the relationship will work is weak and pathetic

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugh, I'm almost the exact same situation. You should tell her your going to come see her and that you have the ticket

0|1
    0|0
    • the national exams are going till mid July. the visit is due to August. i`m doing the exam so i can go into college and be with her... my friend offered to talk to her - a girl to a girl -

• Show All
    • i texted her right now. i told her that i already bought the ticket AUG 23rd
      she didn`t reply. I love her I just can`t let her go. not her not when i found her. she is the one... well anyone from sunset park can help me

• https://www.flickr.com/photos/130328997@N02/

I sent her this , yet , no answer , i`m over thinking

• This reminds me of me and my ex when I was 13 and he was 15. Except for the ticket part.

Just tell her you bought a ticket. If it was meant to be, then it was meant to be. If it wasn't meant to be, you are going to have to wait for something better. Which you probably will.

0|0
    0|0
  • send her a picture of the ticket

0|0
    0|0
    • She's not answering my texts or calls. Her friend told me that she's not talking to anyone

• Show All
    • Thank you... is this a sign that she wants me back. and no i haven`t traveled yet it`s supposed to be in August

• yes sure , now just chill, let her start talking to you , and dont ask her too fast if she still wants to be with you

What Guys Said 4

• You should have shown her the ticket. That was your error.

0|1
    0|0
    • i was going to do it on the our meeting 3 month anniversary.

• Show All
    • why is that?

• You're both young. I told you to calm down about 10 days ago but you acted like the world was ending. So was she. And that's what you guys do; young people go through these things all the time with intense emotional mood swings so as it ebbs so it flows. In essence this is equilibrium.

• So sad to see 'friends' like that. If she is the one, go for it. Buy a ticket and go to her.

0|1
    0|0
    • the national exams are going till mid July. the visit is due to August. i`m doing the exam so i can go into college and be with her... my friend offered to talk to her - a girl to a girl -

• Show All
    • i sent her on kik , text and no reply

• `m wrecked , i never thought it would end , help , i want to get her back , she said that she`s not ready. i`ve been trying to contact her yet no answer , we both agreed to move together by November. please help me the pain is killing me

• I've been in almost the exact same situation my friend... I'm sorry to say this but i dont think she loves u anymore. I think she is just using the distance as an excuse to break up with u because she lost her feelings for u. If she still loved u, she wouldve replyed immediately after u sent her the picture of the ticket. Trust me itll get better. U will hav another chance. God will send u the right one, u just hav to trust him. This girl is not right for u... she put u through too much pain... its time to finally let go. Turn to God with your struggles, He is the only one who can help. But before u get another relationship u need to learn how to be happy on your own. And when u ARE ready for a new relationship make damn sure that it is not long distance. Everythings gonna be ok. U will find someone else, someone who will treat u better than she did, someone who will make u forget all about her. I wish u the best of luck, and i send u my deepest heartfelt sympathy.

1|1
    0|0
  • you're a teeanger. dont make impulsive permanent mistakes like killing yourself. feelings are intense and very overwhelming but i assure you, you'll be fine if you endure this.

having said all this, you made a mistake by saying stuff like ill kill myuself. it shows she has all the power and you're weak. if you kill yourself, you'll hurt your mom and your loved ones.

99.99 percent of relatinoships at your age dont lead to marriage. keep your head up and make yourself a valuable member of society. this will give you lots of opportunities to find someone way better

0|1
    0|0
    • She's the perfect match for me. It's like looking at a mirror. We share the same interests, music, movies, colors, clothes, food, drinks, places, and more... I'll never find anyone like her who can perfectly understand what I mean

• youve known her for 2 months. have you met her yet or its like meeting on the net and just a phone relationship? real life experience is essential and 2 months in is a honey stage. its too soon to make assessments like you do in my opinion. i thought this in my teenage years. better people come along

Recommended myTakes