Long distance relationship problem?

Hi
Good day to all of you. but apparently not me , after being together for 2 months and talking everyday for 5-14 hours , my wonderful girlfriend decided to break up with me because her friends kept telling her that our relationship is impossible , she wanted to break up with me she said that " i need someone to give me all the attention i need " " we are far " , she`s the one who said that distance means nothing and we will last forever , her friends probably brought her down , she broke up with me , i told her that im going to kill myself , she got sad , and then i remembered that i promised not to hurt her , i was saved by a single thought of her , i can`t take this without her , she`s the one , the ONE , and i was her one , i`m not a cry baby but now i am , i can` t let her go because of time. i think i should talk to her , tell her to work this out...
I might be with other women but she is the only one that i will always love... i can`t stand this pain... i want to fix things.

PS. her friends told her that i`ll never come she doesn`t know that i bought the ticket , i can`t go right now even though i want to because i have national exams...

55

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're like this after TWO MONTHS, in a long term thing where you didn't see her at that, i hate to see what you'll be like when you have a real relationship. this is not good. I really advise you to stay away from girls for a bit til you can cope with things a little better.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1funny.com/.../calm-down.jpg

Judging by your overreaction to your break up from a 2 month long long distance relationship with an indecisive girl who's no undoubtedly a lot older than you, you are not ready to be in a relationship with anyone for a good while.

Wanting to kill yourself because of a failed relationship is extremely impractical and selfish to those who care about you. I hate to be that guy but if your girlfriend, who claimed that distance didn't matter, was willing to break up with you after only 2 months because of what her "friends" said to her, then it's obvious that you did not mean as much to her as she means to you.

You can tell yourself that you'll never love another girl again, but you know that you will. All wounds to the heart heal with time. It may take a long time, but you will overcome this.

• I'll be there in August. I'll try to fix things with her. It's not just a few friends it's everyone. I should have shown her the ticket before