Should I reply my ex bf text?

He broke up with me because of a ridiculous reason 10 days ago. We have been together for more than 4 months, but within this 4 months he broke up with me twice, again for something meaningless. In the previous break ups, first we decided to be friends (since we were best friends before we started dating) but he said he loves me and hugs me all the time. Thats why we got back together again. But this time i am so angry because i think he is immature and childish. He can't break up with me whenever he wants and get back together rigt after like it is a game. So this time i ignored him completely until today. I completely deleted his contacts in my phone. Today he wrote me by email that we needed to talk. When i didn't answer he said: dont make quick estimations in your mind, nothing ended yet. I couldnt resist but write something like i agree we need to tak. i dont know what to do should i text back his messages or just go with the no contact rule ( by the way we were very good friends, i woulf want to be friends actually but it never works)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• he is clearly immature, and unsure what he wants... you have better out there , ignore him... he only needs you for occasional attention and is unwilling to work and sacrifice for the attention you'll provide him... leave him

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
    • But we were best friends and it is so hard to end it while he is still texting

What Girls Said 1

• Give him a chance.. but guard your heart this time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you yes i think i will give a last chance to him

Recommended myTakes