Should I wait for her to call me after a break up even if I initiated it?

How do I go about the process of getting her back?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• You broke up with her and you want her to call you? My god would you grow a pair and call her if you are sorry or get the hell over yourself.

• It was mutual i a way.. She wanted space and I basically told her we can try again when she gets her shit together..

• She is better off without you. What a low excuse.

• thanks, I have just witnessed a feminist in action

What Girls Said 2

• If u want her apologize. If u love her accept her. Flaws and all. Think about it. No one really has their so called "shit together" it's a process to grow and life is a learning experience

• She could have wanted it to be over, I'm not sure, she never said for sure that it's ove, just that she needs space..

• I'm okay now but how do I go about repairing this situation? after reviewing my whole Conversation with her I did end it with her..

• I say forget it. She seems to bring out the worst in u. Move on for now. Again u r like my buddy Jon and his on/off all the time girl Jen.

• Well i seen what u said and i agree with you on what you told her cuz the kids need to always come first and im guessing you were thinking if her and the kis. but I don't know if u think she us ready ti have a relationship with you then go to her hime with flowers and talk to her

• also why did you tell her to call when she gets her shit together? mostly if she just wanted space. i wouldn't even call you if u said that to me

• I didn't leterally tell her to get her shit to gether, I just said it would be good for her to focus on hers and her children's future, and let me know if she would like to try it again..

What Guys Said 0