Does it make me look like a bitch for not replying back?

Our relationship was not the best. We fought a lot because of my bipolar disorder, him doing things which he knew would set me off after telling him repeatedly. He broke up with me on Christmas Eve. It was a pretty bad break up, he called me and dumped me over the phone. He called me a lying cheating bitch. Just not a pretty scene. After a week, we met at church to return our belongings. We have not spoke since then once. Last night he texted me at 11PM saying "Hey, I need to clear my conscience. I need to say I'm truly sorry for the way I treated you when I got mad. And I really mean it. I don't know what got into me I never should treat anyone like that. Ever period. I was just in a bad place. Which is not a good excuse. But I wasn't doing my full potential for my life. And didn't ever have the competition i'm use to. So I guess I relied on being a jerk. And I was always irritated. But like I said it's not an excuse and I should never ever treat a women like that. And it's been killing me. So i'm sorry. And to be clear i'm not trying to make mends as I don't want to be friends. I just needed to clear my conscience". Also, I do not understand what he is trying to say because the sentence structures are so fucked up. So, does it make me look like a bitch because I didn't reply. And what does this message mean? What was the point of texting me this after all this time of not speaking?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't make you a bitch you did what was right for you at the time