I regret my decision?

I told this guy not to call me and ignored his call. He seemed a nice guy and I thought I overreacted. We never dated. We were on courting stage. I never intiated a call and won't. Will he ever call me again? I kind of missed him. I guess I was too naive that I thought he wouldn't give up on me that easy , since I knew that he was so into me? Any suggestion except calling him?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't want someone to give up on you, why test it? That's stupid! Sounds very arrogant though.. like you're too good to call him. If you made a mistake, do what it takes to fix it if you want him in your life. If you feel it's below you to make a phone call.. I don't know what to say lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He made a mistake though. I appreciate your honesty :) I told him that I don't like certain things , and he did it.

• Lol.. no problem. People make mistakes though. Looks like his wasn't as bad as you thought though. Try giving him a visit.. without looking stalkerish.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you so opposed to calling him? The ball is in your court, I'm afraid. You can't tell someone not to call you again and ignore them and then expect that they suddenly know you weren't being serious. If you want to be in touch with him again, you're going to call him. Or send him a message.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE