I regret my decision?

I told this guy not to call me and ignored his call. He seemed a nice guy and I thought I overreacted. We never dated. We were on courting stage. I never intiated a call and won't. Will he ever call me again? I kind of missed him. I guess I was too naive that I thought he wouldn't give up on me that easy , since I knew that he was so into me? Any suggestion except calling him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't want someone to give up on you, why test it? That's stupid! Sounds very arrogant though.. like you're too good to call him. If you made a mistake, do what it takes to fix it if you want him in your life. If you feel it's below you to make a phone call.. I don't know what to say lol.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He made a mistake though. I appreciate your honesty :) I told him that I don't like certain things , and he did it.

• Lol.. no problem. People make mistakes though. Looks like his wasn't as bad as you thought though. Try giving him a visit.. without looking stalkerish.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you so opposed to calling him? The ball is in your court, I'm afraid. You can't tell someone not to call you again and ignore them and then expect that they suddenly know you weren't being serious. If you want to be in touch with him again, you're going to call him. Or send him a message.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You play games , you messed up..
    Do you really miss him? Or the attention?
    Also do you think you are too good to call him?
    You should leave him alone , let him find a lady who deserves him and his qualities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally hope he didn't give up on you and is alpha. A confident man will take that as a "well-fuck-you-then...-NEXT" May he find a hotter, less egocentric person than you.

1|1
    0|0
  • "I never initiated a call and won't. Will he ever call me again? I kind of missed him. I guess I was too naive that I thought he wouldn't give up on me that easy, since I knew that he was so into me?"

I will never understand the way women think. I hope he doesn't call you back because he deserves better.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I agréé with scrambled as women i dont even think we are aware of the twisted little games we play, i catch myself all the time and them im like why in the hell did i do that? Self sabatage its whats for diner bon apetite!

0|1
    0|0
  • That was mean. If he won't ever call you, just know you asked for it.

1|1
    0|0
  • What other suggestion are you looking for? You played a game, rejected him and now you want him to read your mind and come back for more?

Leave him alone you messed up. Don't play games just be honest. You could try telling him the truth about this. If I were him your behavior would be a red flag.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes