Wanting to be back with my ex? how do I go about this?

PPLEASE HELP*****😩
I want to get me ex boyfriend back. We just broke up.
What do I do? I still really want to be with him and we still really care about each other. It's very hard right now. We're trying to be just friends atm

Deep down I know it isn't supposed to end like this.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• What happened?

• He just didn't want anything serious so he wants to be friends. He doesn't want any strings attached.

Most Helpful Girl

• How long were you together, why did you break up, did you have sex with him, and was he acting distant before the break up?

• 🔼We've been talking off and on since October. And he asked me to be his gf in December.

🔼No sex. we both wanted to wait. And I wanted to show him I had respect for myself.

🔼 yeah he was distant. I knew something was wrong before we broke up.

I just think everything could be fixed if we work on things together.

• Either there is someone else, and/or this relationship is not what he thought it would be. He wasn't happy. But that doesn't mean it was your fault, which does mean, there is nothing you can do.