Can't cope after a breakup? Please help?

I broke up with my bf almost 2 weeks back... we dated for a while now.. been really close.. but suddenly grew apart...

Iv told him how I feel about him but he doesn't give importantce to my feelings anymore... and he said somthings that really put me off ... i told him his thing for liking blondes really makes me feel sad but then he just came off saying I like blondes always have and that he likes other things besides me...

But now and days I'm feeling awful without him... he was there through out my whole troubles in life... and now he is not with me... i feel lonely and unwanted most of the time... i want him back but then again its no use he doesn't care how I feel about him...

Iv gained a lot of weight and can't stop stuffing my face... how can I cope? I havnt even laughed once since I left him. .
And worst of I feel more insecure than ever after this breakup

31

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to realize that everything is okay. This had to happen for both of you to move on in your lives. Soon you will find another guy who will treat you as if you were his whole world. So things will get better. But for now just stick close to your friends and try and have a little fun. Over time things will get easier, I promiss

• I smdont really have any friends as I am a true loner... but I try to keep up with my prodjects but it seems to be failing on me

• Well when I'm feeling down, I drink a tall glass of chocolate milk. Always helps

• Really... il try that.. thanks alott

Most Helpful Girl

• It's time to think about You now, The-Girl-In-Pink487, and do some soul searching about the loser who lost out When-----He just came off saying I like blondes always have and tha the likes other things besides me...
    Keep in mind, Bear even more in store in mind, that in the back of your own Mind, he is feeling like this and he is a rat for treating you like a door mat. You need to toughen up, show yourself Tough love, especially your poor heart that you wore on your sleeve and he didn't give a rat's behind that he tore it up and stomped all over it.
    Focus on you, take each day in baby's steps now. Little by little, get together with some friends and put this little doggie out of your mind, out of your life. You are better off without him, he barked up the wrong tree, and from now on, you remember how he has made you feel, what level he has brought you down to and from here on in, No man will ever get the chance to do it to you again, no matter what romance.
    Good luck and blessings for the new year, dear. xxoo

• Aw thank you... but you said one thing that (I Hope) that I won't this won't happen again...

• You too and thank you, The-Girl-In-Pink487.:)) xxoo

• :)) xoxo