Is pouring you heart out to a man pathetic and needy... Or do men prefer a women who is open about their feelings?

I recently started chatting with my ex again after 4 months of not speaking... As soon as we started talking it felt like we didn't go four months without speaking or rather a day. He is an amazing guy and I love him so much still. I want him to know how much of a great person he is and how much he means to me... Should I tell my ex how I feel or is that being to needy? Mind you I don't care what the out come is I just need to speak the truth :)

11

What Guys Said 1

• If you really love the guy, tell him how you feel. In a relationship say how you feel, communication is importany. Who cares if you sound needy or clingy. If he is a good guy he will here what you have to say and not push you away while your expressing your feelings.

What Girls Said 1

• If you need it, then spit it out. I don't think most men appreciate it when we talk about our feelings though. Some of them are really insensitive but you said he's a really good guy so do what your heart is telling you. :)