Its been 3.5 months since I was dumped by my soul mate, now what?

so she dumped me and I do miss her, she said there was a void and she felt that we were different. I disagree, we had tons in common and spent all of out time together, enjoyed all the same things. Our sex was great and yes for her too. dumped suddenly no red flags, no trying to work it out, never once told me anything was wrong. I still love her, I am over the breakup but I still want to be with her, I am 44 we are the same age. I don't know what happened but I feel that this wasn't supposed to happen.. Everything in me tells me that it is just wrong. and I am a logical person.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Try telling her u didn't want this, and u miss her.. men always be so quick to let go. .

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It's so hard to do. I had this similar situation and after a year I was still waiting for a call so I called him. He actually didn't want to talk. The only thing that helped me out was talking to an old friend. Also, remember that after spending that much with her that you do cross her mind. Get some attention else where and it might help loosen things up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Grow a pair and move on its only been 3 1/2 months search for a new girl. its not like she the last women on earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink pina colada and enjoy ur freedom ,, the space :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes