Its been 3.5 months since I was dumped by my soul mate, now what?

so she dumped me and I do miss her, she said there was a void and she felt that we were different. I disagree, we had tons in common and spent all of out time together, enjoyed all the same things. Our sex was great and yes for her too. dumped suddenly no red flags, no trying to work it out, never once told me anything was wrong. I still love her, I am over the breakup but I still want to be with her, I am 44 we are the same age. I don't know what happened but I feel that this wasn't supposed to happen.. Everything in me tells me that it is just wrong. and I am a logical person.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Try telling her u didn't want this, and u miss her.. men always be so quick to let go. .