Terrified of seeing my ex everywhere I go?

My (now ex) boyfriend broke up with me by cutting me off whilst overseas (details are here only if youd like) www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1323158-please-some-advice-i-m-really-upset-boyfriend-cut-me-off-didn-t

Basically, everywhere I go I'm so scared I'll run into him or see him. Even places that I know he doesn't go. I'm scared because I know how absolutely horrible I'm going to feel with I see him, like my heart will break all over again (a picture of him came up on my fb newsfeed and I got so sad that I had to block him and all his friends to prevent that happening again). How can I get over this fear? I haven't seen him since he cut me off but I go back to Uni soon and we are in on the same days so it's almost inevitable I'll see him again. I'm so scared of the feeling when I see him, and I would really appreciate any advice anyone has for me.

Thank you all so much xxx

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Act like he doesn't exist, act like you don't even see him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Put a rubberband on your wrist and snap yourself everytime u think about him.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Oh come on what do you mean hé won't remeber her well it sounds cliche but you got to tough up some, short of quiting school plus dont do that by the way u will Run into him. Im sorry i know its hard

1|0
    0|0
  • Move on. He has!

0|0
    1|0
    • Moving on doesn't mean im not still worried about seeing him? Thanks anyways.

• He won't even remember you. Don't worry too much about that.

Recommended myTakes