Please help me understand my Exes behavior. Was he embarrassed of me?

My ex and I recently broke up. He deactivTed his Facebook, although I still had mine active and would post pictures of us, and our dates and things like that. I've always felt like he was embarrassed of me. In high school I was the nerd, the shy girl, I stayed completely to myself and I suffered from acne. Over the course of knowing him he's disrespected me so so badly. Calling me pathetic, weird, awkward, crazy, all types if things. He would tell me he loved me in high school and confess his love to me, even text my mother to tell her to tell me that he loved me when we weren't speaking. But he was always dating someone else. And the person he was with, he always was public and exclusive with. But never with me. So we started dating in Novemeber of 2014 and he introduced me to is family, something he'd never do in high school. We went on dates, once again something he's NEVER do in high school because he was always with someone else secretly claiming he was still in love with me. But he wouldn't make it official on Facebook. He claimed he didn't like Facebook and didn't want to do it, and it wasn't personal to me.

To make a long story short, I was on the phone with him days ago telling him how hurt I was about being cyberbullied on Facebook. He laughed and laughed even though I was trying to tell him how it hurt that someone was bullying me. He told me it was stupid and it was just Facebook. I told him that I effing hated him and didn't want to be with him anymore. He didn't really have a reaction. I woke up the next morning and he'd changed his number. Ichecked my Facebook, and saw a Facebook page of his in the "people you make now" feed. He'd friended a bunch of my mutual friends, along with ALL of his exes that he had bad mouthed and I heard countless stories of how much he hated them. It hurt me so deeply seeing that, immediately after the breakup. Is he trying to hurt me, or maybe was embarrassed? tell me what you think!

10