#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Valentine's day?

How would you feel if ex got you something for Valentine's day.

• would be super mad and trash it
  • would be happy... it is what it is
  • i would accept it but wish him/her hadn't got me something
    Vote C
  • would trigger something bad
    Vote D
Mind you we broke up like 3 months ago. But have been talking. I'm on my 4th day of no contact.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Its been to long I would feel like whats this for

• How about 3 monthsBeing broken up?

• Thats early like she may want to get back together with you. Yes if you want to go for it

What Girls Said 2

• Considering I just broke up with my ex, I would feel.. intrigued. If you read my question, you can tell I would be surprised at the most, also I would feel pitty for the guy. But also, not sure what to think later on..

• I wouldn't mind but would find it quite strange as my ex decided recently that he's gay...

• Oh Damn sorry. Yea she is very mad if look at my other post you will see I fucked up and tried to make her jealous. By posting text of a girl who wants me.

• I don't know. I cancelled the flowers today because I think she hates me. But she told me to ove on. And I don't want to. she changed her number in all

What Guys Said 2

• For Valentine's day? It'd think it'd be at least intriguing and I'd wonder what she wanted from me. No one gives you a gift in Valentine's day for no reason.

• Well of course I'm doing for her and her daughter. I will act like her daughter got it for her. Don't want her mad when she sees my name.

• Seems a good idea.

• Not sure if I would get back with him/her, but it would definitely make my day :)