What do you say after this happens, how the fuck do you recover?

after 9 months of talking to this guy he just said you are too far away to make me happy were fucking 13 hours away that is nothing compared to what other people deal with i don't want to give up on him i like him so much, i grew emotionally attached to him. it was a huge step for me to talk to someone far away, share personal experiences and even for the first time sext. we had a distance relationship obv but shit after 9 months and im planning to see him he throws me away like that? I don't even know what to say or how to recover from this im just so embarrassed and sad bc I fucking had the feeling it was too good to be true

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens a lot more often than you'd think. For all the success stories there are, there are thousands more of failures.

Sometimes people get dumb and throw away some of the best things in their lives. I would know. I've ran away from more people I've cared about than I care to remember.

As much as it sucks for you, you have to realize that there is something wrong inside him and he doesn't know how to properly deal with it.