We broke up, but he wants me to keep the ring?

My ex and I reently broke up, and a bad breakup at that. He'd given me his really really nice class ring, and I wore it while we were together. We're not together anymore and he wants me to keep it, even though even broke up with me, and abruptly changed his number.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you offer to give it back? Because my ex just fucking kept the stuff I got her without mentioning anything, of course I wouldn't want it back, but it's the guilt free score that pisses me off! lol

• Well I'd ask him about his class ring and he said keep it. Why would he want me to keep it

• From my perspective it's a question of wtf am I gonna do with it if she gives it back, give it to someone else? lol.