He's about to break-up with me. I'm scared and I don't want to. Help?

Long story short: Everything was perfect a week ago. Last weekend we had sex, and the next day we hanged out with his friends and we all had fun. This week he started exams, and adding the fact that he has extremely busy schedule, he has been very anxious and stressed. I told him earlier this week that it was better if we only talked at night, and he said it was perfect. However, that never happened. We barely talked, and most of the times it was him apologising for not replying immediately, and for being busy and not having enough time for me. (Before you say anything: I understand how exhausting and difficult his life is right now) But, the only reason I was mad (because I'm someone who needs her space and time) is because he didn't had the chance to ask me about my day, or to show that he was worried about me.

I texted him saying that I wanted to talk to him, and he said he wanted to talk to me as well. So, after texting for a while, I asked him if he was going to break-up with me and he said "If I said yes, are we still going to see each other today?".

I never did anything wrong. One of the times we were talking seriously about feelings and stuff, he once said that we won the lottery with me, that he didn't wanted to lose me, because I'm the best thing that ever happened to him. He once talked with my dad about his intentions with me.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be scared. Relationships aren't #1 in your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love involves pain so your going to get hurt in a relationship regardless. Maybe he has a lot on his plate right now and can't manage a relationship on top of everything else. But anyways, if someone truly loves you and wants to be with you nothing will keep them away. You can't force someone to stay if they don't want too. Just relax don't be scared, you'll be fine. Relationships aren't a priority in your life.