How would u handle this?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year or so now. He was the sweetest, kindest, most caring person in the beginning, but now when I don't want to do something with him or won't have sex with him he grabs me and won't let me go. I have bruises all over my body from him grabbing and holding me Rlly tight. I don't know if I should break up with him bc he could rlly hurt me or just stay and wait it out to see if he changes?
Should I tell someone what's been happening between my boyfriend and I? I'm so confused on why he turned around from being so nice to hurting me

15

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no excuse for anyone putting their hands on you, its not safe and he shouldn't do it. Leave him, don't be naive, that grabbing and bruising will more than likely lead to hitting and hurting eventually. Think about your future, what would happen if you got pregnant? Would he hurt the baby too? Would he injury you so bad you need to be hospitalized? Talk to him about it, and don't let it happen... Not by him or anyone else