How would u handle this?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year or so now. He was the sweetest, kindest, most caring person in the beginning, but now when I don't want to do something with him or won't have sex with him he grabs me and won't let me go. I have bruises all over my body from him grabbing and holding me Rlly tight. I don't know if I should break up with him bc he could rlly hurt me or just stay and wait it out to see if he changes?
Updates:
Should I tell someone what's been happening between my boyfriend and I? I'm so confused on why he turned around from being so nice to hurting me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no excuse for anyone putting their hands on you, its not safe and he shouldn't do it. Leave him, don't be naive, that grabbing and bruising will more than likely lead to hitting and hurting eventually. Think about your future, what would happen if you got pregnant? Would he hurt the baby too? Would he injury you so bad you need to be hospitalized? Talk to him about it, and don't let it happen... Not by him or anyone else

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• That's weird. I have never left a bruise on a woman and the thought would never have entered my mind. It would sicken me to know I had hurt you physically.
    Even if the woman is into a little pain, there is no need to leave a mark.
    it's definitely not you, it's him

0|0
    0|0
  • You should tell him what he is that you don't like him hurting you and break up with him, of course that's my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time for a break up! There are way to many normal guys out there for you to be dating for you to be with this guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • does he intend hurting you? of course not he just is attached to you
    you can simply tell him to be less aggressive
    no breakup is needed in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes