My now wife finally came out and told me she had cheated on me while 5 months pregnant. Our kids is 4 now. What to do?

After a year of her living with me she got pregnant. I was driving her to beauty collage 5 days a week and she had a night job at Walmart after school. She was pregnant in top of this. So we only saw each other during my2hour break, i worked a job I hated, split shifts 6 days a week, I thought she was happy, I loved her with all my heart, she was my world, and I was so happy about being a dad. All of the sudden she starts treating me like crap, says we need some time apart! I knew that was bull, people told me she was cheating if she said that, but she was 5 or 6 months pregnant. I defended her every time. No one could be that fucked up! I was an amazing spouce, I went to jail and caught some felony charges for her, made her realize she was better than those who put her down, built her up in every way possible! She doesn't drive, so I drove here every where. And let her friend tiff, move in to my house! On fathers day, while still pregnant with my daughter, she says there going to the mall to get me a fathers day gift. She went and fucked this dude she had been working with. Come to find out she had been for a couple of weeks. I never knew till 4 years later. Then all of the sudden, she's back to normal. And I propose to her at one of our baby showers. And she said yes! Still never told me. Oh by the way, before we ever got into a realionship I have her the run down, I'd never make you do anything, your an adult, I'll pretty much put up with anything we go threw and I'll always be faithful and have your back above all others, 1 thing I won't/can't handle is you cheating on me. If your going to have enough respect for me to tell me so we can go our seprit ways. Cause I would never hurt you like that. And she agreed with love. We got married and had another kid b4 she ever told me. I love this girl so much, I wish she told me back then, I would have kicked her out. Now I've built my life around her and the kids, I don't know if I can lea
  • leave her
  • keep her

410

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so easy for people to say 'leave her'
    But do you believe she loves you?
    Is there a possibility she told you because she remembered you saying you'd go your separate ways if you did, and that was her way of doing it?

Think is, she didn't just cheat you once.
    But you need to think if you can ever rebuild that trust again.
    You'd still be Dad to your children, you would in time move on and find another partner.

Most Helpful Guy

• flip a coin and catch it in ur hand but don't look at what u got... Rather when u flip that coin ur brain wil say "plz let it b ________"... Go by that gut instinct because that's what u really want...

If i were u i would prefer to leave her because i don't like cheats... Knowing that the person whom i really loved and cared about got fucked by another dude behind my back is something i can't live with got the rest of my life...

And i can only think of 2 reasons y she would tel u now 1) she feels guilty or 2) she is being blackmailed so she prefers to tel u b4 hand...

• No no, it's not number two, believe it or not the guy actually called me a call told me randomly. And I trusted her so much that I told him to duck off and get a life. Need to quit lying buddy I said. Even defended her honor to the mother fucker who she fucked