My boyfriend messaged another girl?

I found out my boyfriend of 6 years messaged another girl to hang out. They never ended up hanging out but he still attempted too. I confronted him about finding out and he admited to it. Now I just feel so lost and can't look at him the same what should I do?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Was it a friendly hangout? Business hangout?

Gotta ask.

• No it was a hangout where it would have turned sexual he said he attempted to cheat but than felt bad and never went through

Most Helpful Girl

• He just wanted to hsngout... calm down... seriously. Your boyfriend can have other friends... relax seriously

• hangout*

• Zendrya you are not listening to what the asker is saying. She said he told her he attempted to "cheat." He said he attempted to have sex with that girl. exactly that.

Loveme1222 sometimes second chances are ok if this is the only time he has done something like this. However he did want to cheat. His morals did kick in and you might not want to hear this but that doesn't change the fact that this is something he wanted to do. You should find it in you to respect your self and find someone who thinks of you all the time. That is what you deserve.

• In the description she never said he was trying to cheat. All she said was he wanted to hangout with another girl. Thank you very much. @ChelyMel It isn't my fault she left that bit of information out. From her description she just sounded jealous and whiny.