Why do I take breakups so bad. I feel like utter shit and I have for almost a year now! Why can't I just move on like normal people?

Also why does my ex look at my social media. Is it to mess with my head?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• At least you feel like utter shit with your freedom from whatever issues led to the breakup.
    Whatever reason he has for following you on FB it certainly isn't to resolve those issues since he isn't communicating.
    I've done it since my wife and I split. I was looking for the hidden agenda that caused the split like money squirreled away she didn't want to share, a boyfriend I didn't know about, that sort of thing.
    I also wanted to see what she was doing now that she thought she couldn't or wouldst do before.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. Silence is deadly

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm with you on this one. My ex and I broke up a little under 2 years ago. I guess the difference being, he comes back into my life, then goes again. He's done that about 5 times now. It sucks ass.
    I hope you find closure really soon though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe your ex looks at your social media either to be noisy and see what your doing with your life and who you are dating. And also to snoop around in your buisness. Maybe it can be because your ex misses you. I think break ups are always tough to take and move on from. I think you will heal. Just try to make yourself happy first and do fun things and don't let the past consume your future. Their is plenty of guys out their. So it's not the end of the world. Put yourself out their and be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're emotional and take relationships seriously, while a lot of people are just out to get some sex and the status of a relationship without ever trying to find any serious connection.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'ts easy to move on when you really want to and you try to. If your ex is spying on your social media accounts you need to delete him or block him that might also be a reason why you feel so bad. The more you think about it the worse it will get.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes