Why do I take breakups so bad. I feel like utter shit and I have for almost a year now! Why can't I just move on like normal people?

Also why does my ex look at my social media. Is it to mess with my head?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• At least you feel like utter shit with your freedom from whatever issues led to the breakup.
    Whatever reason he has for following you on FB it certainly isn't to resolve those issues since he isn't communicating.
    I've done it since my wife and I split. I was looking for the hidden agenda that caused the split like money squirreled away she didn't want to share, a boyfriend I didn't know about, that sort of thing.
    I also wanted to see what she was doing now that she thought she couldn't or wouldst do before.

• Yeah. Silence is deadly

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm with you on this one. My ex and I broke up a little under 2 years ago. I guess the difference being, he comes back into my life, then goes again. He's done that about 5 times now. It sucks ass.
    I hope you find closure really soon though.