Going to my Ex Boyfriends restaurant for dinner?

So my current boyfriend wants to go to this steak place my ex works at for dinner - I am thinking why not?

The facts:
Me and my ex were on off for about 6 months - It ended badly when he went back to his then-ex now current girlfriend and broke my heart. We haven't spoken since and we are not on any of each others social media.

This is now a good few months ago - I am now with my current boyfriend and very happy and secure in my relationship - and my ex is still happy with his girlfriend. I do not want my ex back in my life in any way but also have no lingering negative feelings towards him - I would be friendly if we did bump into him at the restaurant.

My only concern is looking desperate / hung up / flaunting in any way... Or generally looking bad somehow even though I mean it very innocently... But personally don't see it being a problem just want a second opinion -
Do I go or stay away?
  • Go to the restaurant no problem :)
  • A definite no go!

20