37y/o man who fell in love with a 23 y/o woman, we became the best of friends, when she realized that she's in love with me, she ran the other way?

When my female co-worker and I started our friendship, neither one of us had any intentions of hooking up, we became great friends, even best friends, and some how we started to fool around, she would go out of her way to match lingerie because I like that, we never made love, I am currently going through a divorce and she was hurt that I had someone to go home to, once she declared her love for me while crying, she decided she wanted to end our romance and stay best friends, now I'm hurting and and I miss her immensely. She's doesn't want a relationship nor does she want to love, how can we work together and remain best friends while she loses her love for me, is it even possible, I just want her back, even with her young age, she showed me what it's like to be respected and loved. What should I do?

Thank you for the replies, but it's done, if ever she comes around, I'll let u guys know.

11