Why? Simply just, Why?

Ladies if you have ever ripped a mans heart out and crushed it after him helping you through a tough time or a long relationship or any relationship in general, why did you do it? Because as far as I have seen its usually men that take the bullet in any relationship regardless of how it ends. I was dumped by my second gf a few days ago after helping her through depression and other problems, and she said she was sorry for doing this to me but what she doesn't know is I am now broken beyond repair and I can't tell her. So I want to know why if you have done so: "killed" a man because when you dump us we feel dead inside hence the quotations.

Why did you rip out your mans heart?
How would you do it?

Not many people will judge you because this is the internet where you are just an account that not many truly know of

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys dump girls too - and girls feel just as much heartache when it happens. You are only so young - you just have to build yourself up again and move on. The right person is out there. Unfortunately finding love is a trial and error process. Enjoy time with your mates and doing things you love doing.