How do you break out of a relationship?

I clearly see that I'm in a relationship where there is inconsistency with what is said (I love you) and what actions take place (I don't care). I'm not respected, communication is an issue, attitude when I talk to her, sneaky behavior as in planning things that don't include me, but making it seem as though it just came up. Texting ex's, hypocrisy big time. I am fairly certain she doesn't care for me or love me the way I do her. I'm never a "priority" to her as she is to me. I make it known daily to her that I love her and show her and give 100% of myself. She doesn't do that and honestly I don't feel that I can count on her ever. I know I need to move on, but can't and I don't know why. Any thoughts?

Updates:
totally she's always ready to bolt or leave and I find myself fighting to chase her or apologize even when things aren't my fault. I'm losing myself in this relationship. I want to be more like "I don't give a fuck" like she does and don't know how to. I've never been this way in a relationship ever. What is it with this girl that makes me that way?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• First of all I can say I know how you feel because I'm going through the same thing, and honestly it's not good when you lose yourself in a relationship. I know it's hard to move on even when you know it's the right thing to do because you love someone but if you aren't getting respected or loved back then there is no point to continue. Obviously she doesn't care or maybe she like's that you always chase her, and she thinks she will always have you so that's why she acts the way she does.

I think that you need to talk to her and tell her how you feel and that she needs to change and if she doesn't then she doesn't deserve a guy like you and it's her lose. Also maybe you need to stop being so available to her and try to not chase her and believe me she will come to you. My current boyfriend used to chase me all the time and when he stopped I got worried and I started to appreciate him more.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I suggest breaking up with her over text. She doesn't sound like she would honor you with a break up in person and it sounds as if she hasn't given you any honor at all. Tell her over text that she doesn't deserve to be broken up with in person, that she doesn't respect you, and that she treats the relationship like garbage. If you need out so bad it's better to knaw your way out than to just wait till it falls apart

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes