How do you break out of a relationship?

I clearly see that I'm in a relationship where there is inconsistency with what is said (I love you) and what actions take place (I don't care). I'm not respected, communication is an issue, attitude when I talk to her, sneaky behavior as in planning things that don't include me, but making it seem as though it just came up. Texting ex's, hypocrisy big time. I am fairly certain she doesn't care for me or love me the way I do her. I'm never a "priority" to her as she is to me. I make it known daily to her that I love her and show her and give 100% of myself. She doesn't do that and honestly I don't feel that I can count on her ever. I know I need to move on, but can't and I don't know why. Any thoughts?

totally she's always ready to bolt or leave and I find myself fighting to chase her or apologize even when things aren't my fault. I'm losing myself in this relationship. I want to be more like "I don't give a fuck" like she does and don't know how to. I've never been this way in a relationship ever. What is it with this girl that makes me that way?

11