Someone help me stop checking up on my ex social sites?

Im always looking at his Twitter to see if he's at least talking about me. When I feel like he doesn't through his tweets, I don't get mad, sad or feel anything I just move on with my day till I feel like checking again and it's usually more than 3 times depending on how busy my day was and its driving me craaaaazy because I don't want to look for someone who probably hasn't even thought of me since we last spoken/kissed which was 2 weeks ago.

I broke up with him months ago by the way and we got back in contact then I cut it off again after we kissed (stopped texting). PLEASE HELP. I don't know what to do when I'm bored, bc I check his profile. Even when Im busy I take time to check (not all the time) i need better self control. Advice?

01