What is your opinion on cheating?

just want to see opinions from guys and girls, i think its very wrong and immature but i want to know what other people think.

MAN: i have been in this situation just before our wedding and then the girl started to ignore me completely and i have told her that i have forgiven her and she still won't try to fix the friendship. because after something like that i don't want a relationship. she is currently married. weather it is to the other man or not i don't know.

155

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheaters are stupid. They want more than they should have or deserve.
    If committing to relationship is so hard, just break up. They don't deserve a partner.

What Girls Said 14

• There is no excuse when you cheat. You have a choice, drugs alcohol and pressure don't male you do it you just have no self control. So dumb if you want to be around town then don't commit to someone and promise your faithfulness and loyalty to them. I'd have none if my future partner cheated, by leave, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Smh

• I think it is cheating when you are with a partber that makes and effort and cares about meeting your needs and desires but you seek something from another person.
    I do not think it is cheating when one partner refuses to provide something the other partner needs (especially when the issue has been identified and they still refuse to work on it) and that partner finds it somewhere else. Emotional or physical. For instance I have an aunt that is so selfish she doesn't even give companionship or support to her husband of 27 years but she won't divorce him either. He has a secret girlfriend, but the whole family knows it even his daughters (they're adults). All of us say "good for him" when it comes to his secret relationship, and he is the one that married into us. I don't see that as cheating, not one bit.

• i have been in the non emotional relationship same as this man. .. its still cheating on his part. he could have divorced her if that is truly what he felt he needed.

• No he can't trust me. She will not allow it for again selfish reasons. She refuses to split any of her property or money. Instead they both live in misery in the same house, basically roommates. Once in awhile she pretends their happy and in love for others.

• Breaking up a marriage is far more difficult than breaking up with a bf or gf. You dont realise this until you have been married. There is assets to divide and most importantly there are children to consider - especially if they are still at home and dependent on their parents - there is the emotional impact on them to consider and custody battles.

• Cheating is a terrible thing to do. There's no point in getting into a relationship with someone if you're going to go around messing with other people. The person you're cheating on could be someone who loves you deeply and cares for you. When you hurt someone like that, I personally feel it's unforgivable.

• We would be over.
    I don't think I could forgive cheating. Or I could but I couldn't be with them again.

• I believe it's unnecessary and immature. I tell my boyfriend why go after some cheaply made hot dogs whenever you have prime rib at home?

• My opinion is that it's gross and disgusting.

• cheaters are bored and they do it for security so don't feed into liars besides l because that's what cheaters are they are liars

• Ithink its absolutely wrong. If you don't like thay slice of pizza for whatever reason, tell her. Don't go around eating other pizzas. I like pizzas so I had to use that as a metaphor.

• I think it's ridiculous. If you know you want more than one person you should just stay single or find someone that wants an open relationship.

• Cheating is a choice you make it isn't right it hurts people if you are going to cheat on them don't start a relationship in the first place

• Cheating is basically a way for the cheaters to give the other person they guilt and filthy lies! And the perfect poison to destroy their trust. Ah a sucky betrayal. I could go on an on but that is all I will say cx.

• Give them a second chance, everyone needs some forgiveness sometimes.

• Most cheaters are in helpless marriages.

• Well I just think it's darn great.

What Guys Said 5

• I could never forgive a girl, even the perfect girl, after even just one cheating kiss.

Cheating, even just a kiss, can ruin a strong relationship. For me, the thought would linger in my mind whenever I look at her, forever. I'd feel like I'd never be enough, like she's settling for me and was never truly in love and never will be.

Cheating ruins everything and once it happens, nothing will be the same ever again.

• -I don't do it
    -I've been cheated on, didn't like it

If it's other persons, it's not my business.

• i could forgive a girl cheating on me... but i couldn't forgive myself cheating on some video-game

• I think it is normal. If I love somebody else and I get a chance, of course I would use it. But I would dump my gf afterwards too.

• what the hell is wrong with your head.

• um. no i can accept an opinion and think that it is utterly and entirely stupid.

• I think it is not. So my opinion above yours. Think what you want.

• Opinion
    Cheating!