Why ex's just don't provide closure? Need perspective?

It sucks she strung me along. I was in no contact for 2 weeks until she contacted me saying she missed me and couldn't stop thinking about me. IF she was really doing this then why is she dating someone else?

She wanted to talk about us and suggested us to get drinks somewhere so I made reservations. We got into an argument that night cause she was texting the guy she's dating.

I know I should've played it cool. Next morning she says she's sorry, she will always love me as I was her first love, it's going to be hard on us. She also said she wants me to date around so we can see what we really want and maybe later we will get back together.

She gave me a kiss at the end and said to be good & she's gonna miss me. Why won't she just say she doesn't love me anymore?

57

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like she is just holding you for a back up plan she knows with you she can get attention and affection BUT she wants to see what else is out there.. that is why she said to "look around" someone who really wanted to be with you would not dare risk you finding someone else because if you were to get with somebody you would completely forget about her.. so if I was you i would give yourself closure by telling her... how much you care about her but understand her decision and hope one day she will find exactly who will make her happy after that dnt text her let her text if she wants. Sometimes doing that will make her think twice and make her think you are the one leaving her for good

Most Helpful Guy

• Mate, I hate to sound blunt.. but if she has a new man and is saying all this to you.
    Imagine what she was doing with other guys when you were together, as my dad always told me, leopards don't change there spots