He's not in love with me any more I think,... so many games has been played between us... I don't know where to start?

I don't know how to apologize, or how to get things back. I miss him yes, I still want him... yes.. I just don't know how to reach him, how to talk to him.. I never loved a man so much.

What u r say is only half truths, because we made love doesn't mean his lost that type of attraction. What if I was the one confused and couldn't make up my mind and had her in limbo.. what if I played the games, if I didn't trust and he's tired of playing my game
What u r say is only halftruth, because we made love doesn't mean his lost that type of attraction. What if I was the one confused and couldn't make up my mind and had her in limbo.. what if I played the games, if I didn't trust and he's tired of playing my game

01