He's not in love with me any more I think,... so many games has been played between us... I don't know where to start?

I don't know how to apologize, or how to get things back. I miss him yes, I still want him... yes.. I just don't know how to reach him, how to talk to him.. I never loved a man so much.

Updates:
What u r say is only half truths, because we made love doesn't mean his lost that type of attraction. What if I was the one confused and couldn't make up my mind and had her in limbo.. what if I played the games, if I didn't trust and he's tired of playing my game
What u r say is only halftruth, because we made love doesn't mean his lost that type of attraction. What if I was the one confused and couldn't make up my mind and had her in limbo.. what if I played the games, if I didn't trust and he's tired of playing my game

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Did you have sex?

If so, there's not much more mystery left to you. You already gave him that which is sacred, the reward for getting to know and love you the reward for pledging his entire life to you.

But you gave it to him without a life commitment?

Unfortunately there's not much left for you two to explore, if you have had sex.

If you have NOT have sex, and you are NOT married, then there's simply not enough information here to give you a reply.

But from what I gather and know of this world, he has lost interest, but you have not. You gave him sex, and time has passed, and now he's not interested. Basically only divine intervention can grant you the soft heart you will need for him to stay wit you, to love you for the rest of his life.

Some advice. Never give a man sex before he pledges his life to you in marriage. And never enter into that covenant quickly, it takes a lot of time, effort, and sacrifice to get to know someone that intimately, to know you wish to spend the rest of your life with him.

Learn to trust your gut instinct, and not your heart, or at least trust it above your heart. Because your heart is not attached to a guy who no longer loves you (? Without more details... I am only assuming)

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes