Should I tell my ex that I still have hope for us?

My ex broke up with me a little over a month ago after 3 months together because he said he wasn't in the right mindset to be in a relationship. The break up wasn't messy but it still hit me hard. He was my first boyfriend and first kiss, among other things. We're friends now and there's no bitterness between us. I still miss him everyday but I don't need him the way before. But there's still a part of me that hopes he'll come back. I would be happy if we did try again, and at the same time I know I would be able to survive without him if we didn't. Would it be a good idea to tell him that I've been feeling this way?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If it's any condolence, the same happened to me, dating a lovely lady, and she had personal problems and had to walk away.. I also walked away from a lovely lady once when my dad died...
    The best thing to do is respect their wishes and give them space, it's purely nothing to do with you at all, it's just life/timing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• The best thing to do when someone dumps you is to give them the space they ask for. Not doing so will just annoy them and make them feel smothered more and that's bad on your part. Give them time...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes