Should I stop waiting for this guy to text me?

A guy I was seeing, stopped talking to me because I have a boyfriend now, even though he asked if we could remain friends but I haven't heard from him in over a week (I was the last to reply) should I stop waiting?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably feeling low... let him come to you at his own pace, he may chose not too, you might hear from him tomorrow.. maybe he just needs time to process his feelings

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• I would say just leave it. It could be that since you have a bf now and because of your guys history together he might be taking a step back so he doesn't cross any lines. Or he just only wanted to be with you while you were single and now that you are attached he just decided to end all ties. Either way you shouldn't worry about it since it's his loss.

• I think he's hurting over the fact that this beautiful girl I have been seeing but too shy to even make the next move now has someone to celebrate the Valentine's day, so he's off to have some fresh air and heal himself ^^
    Just kidding, i think he needs time. Just leave it there.
    By the way, since you have a boyfriend now, you don't have to worry about him much or wait for his text urh? ;)

• He is probably being respectful because you have a boyfriend and he doesn't wan to interfere with your relationship. Also if he is just your friend there is no need to communicate everyday.