Why can't I stop thinking about her?

My ex girlfriend I whom I still love and broke up with a bit over a month ago is still on my mind a fair bit. We broke due to some unfortunate circumstances and she initiated it she didn't want to do it but it was bound to happen. We are still on good terms which makes it hard because I want to talk to her but I don't want to home off the wrong way. I tried to ask for another chance and she wasn't up for it right now so I've decided to leave her alone. If she contacts me il reply but I won't initiate conversation for a a while. Is it time to completely move on? What do I do?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't Make up and that is it is Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" that still Marks her X in your soft spot, JSRWood, she has motive in mind right now, that she still wants you in her life as perhaps a Friend at this point in time, but Not------Anything else right now.
    Your break up is fresh, you are still licking your war wounds. And along with this, you have probably heard the old expression Nothing in life is a guarantee but death and taxes. With you both on 'Good terms' and nothing more in store right now, it could end up to Stay this way and with that being said, it would be your time to move on and begin your own beguine.
    Keep things with her light and semi sweet and don't wear your heart on your sleeve. With her 'She didn't want to do it but it was bound to happen,' she is now her own straw boss and whatever did 'happen' to break the camel's back here, dear, she is sticking to her guns and is riding on her own horse right now.
    Yes, start to slowly 'Move on' with your own life. This is what she is doing. However, it is your choice, your call if you want to make her part of your life knowing it isn't what you may want it to be and if this is the case, be your own decision maker on what is best for the rest of your life and your vulnerable heart at stake for your own sake.
    Good luck. xx

• Don't jump from the fat to the fire right away by dating someone who may end up to be a rebound... go slow with your flow and make sure you are ready to get back into the saddle again, but this doesn't mean right away in a newbie relationship... take your time, sweetie. xx

• Thank you for this! probably the best advice I've been able to get. Your completely right I need to respect that she decided to break up and move on for both of us and never know what the future holds. I won't be holding my breath though. Seeing her with someone else will be something I would rather not see but if she is happy that is important too. I've decided to keep on good terms because she wants to stay in contact but I've said no to being friends at the moment. I need to concentrate on my self and I'm going to use this time wisely. Although it isn't easy wondering what she us up to or who she may be hanging with. I'll be okay every day is getting easier :)