I pushed my ex away by being to clingy so he cheated on me with his ex how do I get him back?

my bf and I had been dating since September. his ex cheated on him so he left her for her. I know I screwed up. around Christmas time I had gotten a new bc shot and it screwed with my emotions making me have viscous mood swings and causing me to become clingy. It wasn't just him experiencing this. well around New years i went down to see him an I knew I wasn't really myself as i would get upset about the dumbest things and i wanted him around and wanted to cling to him. well a little while later i got mad at him for not responding so he got fed up and called his ex and cheated. he ignored me for two weeks and then finally broke it off when all of this was going on my grandma was passing. Looking back now I realize the clingy behavior and my mood has leveled out a lot more now and i want to show him thats not the real me how do i get him to give me a second chance? last night i explained all of this to him and apologize but he only responds if I'm angry not when I'm apologizing i want him back so bad and i don't want him with her. what do i do?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm surprised that you would want him back if he cheated on you. I would just learn from the experience and move on personally but if you really want him back and you believe it was because you were being clingy, act the opposite. It's worth a shot.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He cheated. Tell him to fuck off. It's not your fault he cheated, it's his. He should've been there to love, respect, and support you, and he wasn't. Kick his bitch ass to the curb. You can do so much better than that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ik that but i kinda want him to come back just to tell him off...

• Ohhh, I see. Well treat him really nicely. Make it seem like you're not mad. Act completely disinterested in him. Talk about other guys in front of him, not so that it's obvious, but so that he can overhear. And when you get him to start hanging out with you more, play him like a violin. You've dated him, so make sure you stroke his ego where he wants it stroked, make him feel important, hide all the things he's said he hates about you. Then, when he feels like he has the perfect girl, tell him to fuck off. Break his heart like he broke yours. I've done it to many a man, and it's very... therapeutic :) But at all costs, do not let him come back. He's a fucking prick.