Anyone on here ever tried to steal someone's significant other or break some people up?

I think a friend of mine wants me for himself. He's not being very obvious about it though. So if any of you have tried to break up a couple (successfully or not)
How did you do it, and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've intentionally helped a friend of mine break up from a guy because he was a total jerk and just using her.. He would make her cry every time ... Now she's found a better guy and is happy... So ya i did break some1 up... Bt i don't regret it because i did it to help her out

0|0
    0|0
    • Well that's a completely different story

• Show All
    • *willing

• That makes you a good friend. I've been the girl with the shitty guy, it took me two years to end it with him

Most Helpful Girl

• I've unintentionally broke up a couple before. I'm not interested in stealing or breaking up people on purpose. Karma is very real.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes people can be a catalyst, to someone in the relationship realizing it's wrong. That's just growing apart mostly

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I've never broken up a couple. And you can't break up someone who doesn't want to leave.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't plan on leaving my guy and I don't want to. But I don't want to loose a friend either

• Is he really being a friend if he's trying to break up your relationship?

• I can't tell if he's meaning to try or if he's just being the same as we were before I was with my fiancĂ©e. He was deployed when I get with my guy.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope, I'm not into that. I once had a fling with a guy that had a girlfriend, but I never intended to break them up. I wasn't interested in pursuing a relationship with him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes