Anyone on here ever tried to steal someone's significant other or break some people up?

I think a friend of mine wants me for himself. He's not being very obvious about it though. So if any of you have tried to break up a couple (successfully or not)
How did you do it, and why?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I've intentionally helped a friend of mine break up from a guy because he was a total jerk and just using her.. He would make her cry every time ... Now she's found a better guy and is happy... So ya i did break some1 up... Bt i don't regret it because i did it to help her out

• Well that's a completely different story

• *willing

• That makes you a good friend. I've been the girl with the shitty guy, it took me two years to end it with him

Most Helpful Girl

• I've unintentionally broke up a couple before. I'm not interested in stealing or breaking up people on purpose. Karma is very real.

• Sometimes people can be a catalyst, to someone in the relationship realizing it's wrong. That's just growing apart mostly