My ex still has photos of me/us up and has not deleted me off of any social media. what does this mean?

y ex and I broke up 3 weeks ago after two years of dating. He ended things because he claimed that commitment just wasn't his thing and he needs to experience life without being tied down. The day he ended things, he was giving me many mixed signals. He held my hand, kissed me (he leaned in) and comforted me before he ended up deciding he wanted to go. He told me he was conflicted and wanted to keep what we had but also wanted a fresh start. He seemed quick to give me my things and leave but he has not deleted me off of any social media and actually liked one of my Facebook posts recently. He also has not deleted any of the photos of me/us on his instagram and Facebook and posted on tumblr (that one of my friends saw) about how he took the picture of us down that he had up but he sleeps beside it.

What does all this mean? Its literally killing me inside that it all ended so suddenly an out of nowhere. We always talked about eventually moving in together and getting a puppy and he told me after he broke up with me that he loved envisioning that and that he wished that he met me 5-6 years from now.

10