Do you believe that divorce is wrong?

I've heard divorce is even illegal in some countries.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• divorce is not wrong. if couples cannot get along well together or the other partner is cheating, there is no point to be in the marriage.

What Guys Said 5

• There are some situations where it's wrong, like domestic violence or disloyalty. However, especially in Turkey, it's taken way too lightly then it should be nowadays. There are people getting divorced because they're just "unhappy" or "there's no spark anymore". That sort of stuff is just bullshit. If you don't have a rock-solid reason, you shouldn't get divorce and demean marriage even further.

• I think people are entirely too casual about it these days - a side effect of our instant gratification culture - and the very real danger of being financially annihilated as a result of one (even if they did everything right) has turned a lot of guys off to the idea of marriage.

• For the record, I want to get married some day. I'll be in it for the long haul, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, those vows mean something to me. I just pray she'll feel the same way.

• Nope.  

• I think it should be illegal.

• Its whatever its not hurting anybody

What Girls Said 4

• it depends on the situation, if in the long run its better for them then no its not wrong but if the couple has kids it can damage them emotional and mentally in that situation it could be wrongs

• I don't think its wrong . Sometimes its necessary.

• No I don't think it's wrong. Sometimes you need to leave when it's wrong

• I don't think it's wrong. I believe that divorce should be the last resort, and you should try to work on the relationship all you can but if there's pretty harmful physical, emotional and mental abuse going on, it's better to get out out the marriage