Should I leave my boyfriend for his friend?

My boyfriend friend moved in 3months ago my bf is never home and when he is home all he does is play his stupid game & doesn't pay me any attention only in bed at night... we never go out or barely talk things changed so i started hanging with his friend more we both work at the same job & go get lunch at break together we like really getting alone and im starting to really like him more then a friend... last night we confessed that we both like eachother and want to move into a apartment with eachother but i still have feelings for my bf and dont want to leave him... but i think i deserve better what should i do? My bf does have quite of a anger problem so he will probably try to kill his friend for liking me and i dont want that he may even try to hurt me too... should i still work things out with my boyfriend even though there's no communication or move on with his friend? I really want to be with his friend but me& my bf been together for 5years now and i love him but i hate that he changed he never wants to talk about anything he so freaking stubborn and controlling what should i do?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• You've been with your guy for 5 years, and now that his friend moves in, you want to leave for him. Well guess what? You only like his friend because he's close to you, he's 'there' for you. Yea, sure he is. . . obviously a real good friend, hitting on his buddies girl. He's there for you in the way that he's knows he could potentially F you sometime. So he'll be the nice guy, the guy you should be with, the one to comfort and listen, so that when you break up with your guy, guess whose shoulder you'll be crying on? This is so predictable it's sickening. The spark doesn't last forever and it takes hard work to keep a good healthy relationship where both partners needs are being met. I'm sure there is plenty of fault on your end too (like thinking of leaving him for his friend). Leaving him for his friend would be nothing but being a shitty person. I highly recommend you don't take that route. The grass is not always greener and I guarantee you Mr. Wonderful isn't as great as he seems.

What Guys Said 3

• "we confessed that we both like eachother and want to move into a apartment with eachother"

Yeah, you aren't crazy.

• Leave both of them

• You need to make a decision here because you can't have both men (well you can, but shit will hit the fan sooner or later). Just beware that you will be ruining a 'friendship' if you choose to leave your boyfriend for his 'friend' but you have to do what makes you happiest.

What Girls Said 1

• If he is controlling and would get mad that is a problem if he doesn't treat you right and won't talk to you then maybe you should leave him so you don't get hurt