Just ended it for good. need support?

I have just ended a year long on/off relationship for good.
We are going to be friends, which i think is possible for us.
I am also quite sad & scared.
However, i'm quite a jealous person and i think i'm going to struggle when he starts to move on.
What should i do?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you are ready to handle being just friends, tbh.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• One advice to you: do not try to remain friends. You need to go your separate ways and stop any form of communication, remove him from social media and anything that may even remotely remind you of him.
    Then focus on yourself. Get ahold of your friends and start going out more. If you don't have so many or they're too busy, I strongly advise you to join the gym or the pool, maybe do a new course, learn a language... just do some new activity and meet people. You might take a while moving on, but if you really, really want to stay friends with him, make sure you moved on completely. This is what worked for me after a lot of trial and error (mostly error) :) Be strong, you'll make it! Time will help a lot (cliche but true).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE