Why does she post about the break up online?

She has posted music videos, status updates, etc.. And has said its over in her posts, is she still thinking about me and is it possible down the road to reconcile the relationship?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is a fresh Break up, she is venting by airing her feelings through 'Music videos, status, updates, etc..' because she hasn't begun licking her war wounds yet and with this, she is trying to begin her beguine with This-----Break up online.
    It could go either way, as they say. Just because two people break up, doesn't necessarily mean they can't and don't make up and that it is Good-bye , my love forever. And with your EX, who obviously still Marks her X in her own heart here, dear, she is trying to 'mark' one in your own so you get the helpful hint that------She is still thinking about me.
    Give her some time, some space. You both need to do some soul searching. I don't know how serious the break up really was or if it was merely a lover's quarrel, but I do know, that if it is meant to be, old Mother Nature will plant more seeds with More in Store in reaping a ripe ol' romance in a row that was better than before to... reconcile the relationship.
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • As I am reading some below here, had you been totally up front with your whole situation, if she broke it off with you and was feeling indifferent, it may mean also she needed some space to do her own thing and eventually, like maybe even now.. be Missing the Kissing. xx

• Show All
    • Right now she has been ignoring for me the past two days since I said her calling me man was weird..

• You are so welcome... you certainly deserve better and I know someday, someone is waiting for you who is better for you. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• What was the cause of the breakup? What type of personality is she? Was there another man involved? If so what's the status of that entanglement?

There are far too many variables.

0|1
    0|0
    • The cause of the break up was me being insecure/needy. She is very down to earth, social, happy, outgoing. As far as I know there was not another man involved.

• Then, I would imagine she is still attracted to you, but you lack the maturity she needs in a man. Women like a confident man. A needy man is an indication of lack of confidence. It's a fine balance. On the one hand, you must be confident and self satisfied. On the other you should be caring and interested. Believe it or not, that balance will come with age.

Are you still interested in pursuing a relationship with her? If so, let her know you understand where you caused the problem. Let her know that you are working on the problem and you need her help. Don't lie to her. To tell her you're over the problem of you are not. (And you won't be right away). Look to see what causes your lack of confidence and work toward fixing it. Is it lack of education? Educate yourself. If it's lack of good looks, the exercise and reinvet your look. If it's money, work harder. Remember, you are working on YOUR problem not her's. It's your insecurity you want to fix, not her demands.

• The crazy part about this is that she didn't actually break it off, she friend zoned me, I told her I'm not interested in being just friends and to let me know if she changes her mind, it's been a week, now every time im on Facebook messenger, she get on for a min and back off, what's this mean, jelousy?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• People just can't keep their personal life to themsevles, i used to be like this but last month a guy nearly got me in serious trouble... never asked him to do what did but he did anyway... so i don't think posting about her break-up is the best thing. Of course she will be heart broken about you breaking up too, why wouldn't she be? i mean did you break up wth her or did she break up with you?, but i still think it's not safe posting about it... FB is more trouble than it's worth.

0|1
    0|0
    • She broke up with me, I think it was to let the other guys know she is fair game now..

• Show All
    • As i said i think she's messing with you to make you feel guilty and... probs jealous too... the only reason i feel she wouldn't block you... so when she finds a new bf she would know you could see that too rubbing it in your face lol

• Then she very childish for a woman in her mid 30s lol..

• She's probably just very heartbroken and possibly doesn't have a great support system so venting online helps her a bit. A reconciliation may be possible, she still loves you but it depends on why you broke up.

2|1
    0|0
    • It was caused by me being insecure..

• Show All
    • Give her some space.

• It's been 4 days since I have heard from her, she's online every day it shows up in my messenger list

• She is posting it for YOU to see. She wants a reaction from YOU. If she didn't care, she wouldn't do it. She cares. I think there's a strong chance to reconcile.

1|1
    0|0
    • The problem is when I talk to her she acts indifferent towards me.

• She's expressing her feelings, She's probably sad and misses you. It's normal if you ask me.

1|1
    0|0
    • Hmm, what should I do since I told her to let me know if she changes her mind..

• Show All
    • Noooo do not contact her at all! You need to act as casual as possible in my opinion

• Ok that makes sense

• She probably just wants people to go "aw I'm so sorry! Want to talk about it?" Girls crave attention

2|0
    0|0
  • She wants attention and she's being childish or annoying or she's just really depressed and she's trying to get ur attention to let u know that she wants u back

2|0
    0|0
  • She may be heart broken about the break up If you still like her then talk to her if not just don't talk to her, but also remember girls that express their selves on social network only do it because they want to see that attention from the other person they like

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if you were the one who broke up with her, then she OBVIOUSLY still want you. Or she just wants everyone to know because if she were dramatic, she would want people to feel bad for her

0|1
    0|0
  • If she is posting it then she is still thinking about you

2|1
    0|0
  • cz she's still into u she still cares about u and hoping that u get her back

0|1
    0|0
  • Im kinda that way. I post a lot of stuff on Facebook even to speak my mind and get it out

1|0
    0|0
  • she's Hurting. She probably didn't want it to end. And she needs time to just recover

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd talk to her and its because some people make social media their diaries

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like this is her way of venting it out..

0|0
    0|0
  • She might still have feelings for you, and she wants attention!

1|0
    0|0
  • Because she's weird and a attention seeker

1|0
    0|0
  • she wants you to notice how upset she is and realise that she misses you in hope that you will get back with her

1|0
    0|0
    • ? She left me..

• she's regretting it then

• Well one, other than her close friends and family she might feel comfortable using the internet as an outlet. I also think that she is thinking about you yes, hurt. And as far as reconciling the relationship down the road, I don't know. I think that it all depends on how the two of you move on after this recent break up. Was it a bad break up? mutual? Did you guys get along but grew apart from one another?

1|1
    0|0
    • It wasn't a bad break at all, if say yes we grew apart, she now acts indifferent towards me..

• Probably the venting stuff is true, but using social media in that way she's probably trying to make you seem like the bad guy, and absolve herself of anything she might have done to cause the breakup by making her seem weepy and willing to compromise. Its hard to know without knowing what caused the breakup in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
    • It was caused by me being insecure..

• Desperado stalking type!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she is still thinking about you and she is a social media whore

4|2
    1|0
    • Haha perfect answer 👌👍

What Guys Said 3

• Attention whoring. Especially if she basically broke up with you.

2|1
    1|0
  • She wants social justification. And she'll get it. You'll seem like the bad guy. Than a year later everyone will realize that she's a twit.

1|1
    0|0
  • i guess she just wants to share it somewhere dude...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes