Why does she post about the break up online?

She has posted music videos, status updates, etc.. And has said its over in her posts, is she still thinking about me and is it possible down the road to reconcile the relationship?

224

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is a fresh Break up, she is venting by airing her feelings through 'Music videos, status, updates, etc..' because she hasn't begun licking her war wounds yet and with this, she is trying to begin her beguine with This-----Break up online.
    It could go either way, as they say. Just because two people break up, doesn't necessarily mean they can't and don't make up and that it is Good-bye , my love forever. And with your EX, who obviously still Marks her X in her own heart here, dear, she is trying to 'mark' one in your own so you get the helpful hint that------She is still thinking about me.
    Give her some time, some space. You both need to do some soul searching. I don't know how serious the break up really was or if it was merely a lover's quarrel, but I do know, that if it is meant to be, old Mother Nature will plant more seeds with More in Store in reaping a ripe ol' romance in a row that was better than before to... reconcile the relationship.
    Good luck. xx

• As I am reading some below here, had you been totally up front with your whole situation, if she broke it off with you and was feeling indifferent, it may mean also she needed some space to do her own thing and eventually, like maybe even now.. be Missing the Kissing. xx

• Right now she has been ignoring for me the past two days since I said her calling me man was weird..

• You are so welcome... you certainly deserve better and I know someday, someone is waiting for you who is better for you. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• What was the cause of the breakup? What type of personality is she? Was there another man involved? If so what's the status of that entanglement?

There are far too many variables.

• The cause of the break up was me being insecure/needy. She is very down to earth, social, happy, outgoing. As far as I know there was not another man involved.

• Then, I would imagine she is still attracted to you, but you lack the maturity she needs in a man. Women like a confident man. A needy man is an indication of lack of confidence. It's a fine balance. On the one hand, you must be confident and self satisfied. On the other you should be caring and interested. Believe it or not, that balance will come with age.

Are you still interested in pursuing a relationship with her? If so, let her know you understand where you caused the problem. Let her know that you are working on the problem and you need her help. Don't lie to her. To tell her you're over the problem of you are not. (And you won't be right away). Look to see what causes your lack of confidence and work toward fixing it. Is it lack of education? Educate yourself. If it's lack of good looks, the exercise and reinvet your look. If it's money, work harder. Remember, you are working on YOUR problem not her's. It's your insecurity you want to fix, not her demands.

• The crazy part about this is that she didn't actually break it off, she friend zoned me, I told her I'm not interested in being just friends and to let me know if she changes her mind, it's been a week, now every time im on Facebook messenger, she get on for a min and back off, what's this mean, jelousy?