Girls, how often do you think about your ex?

And how long does it take you guys to get over them?

Updates:
breh

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think about my ex, not often but not in a romantic way really anymore. I did reconnect wit him recently and they are dating someone, I don't feel bitter just odd because he was a twat and wonder if he's gonna do the same to her as he did to me. I think i was slightly over them before our relationship even ended because i was so fed up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it took me till my next girlfriend to completely get over my ex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 39

• Not very often. I'm still somewhat friends with most of my exes, like we're civil, but we don't talk or hang out. I'm not interested in any of them anymore. The last time I thought about an ex was when I saw one of them post a gym selfie. He used to be really scrawny and lanky when we dated and now he's got the body of Thor and it's pretty amazing to see how far he's come lol. No fantasies took place in my head, but I did acknowledge that he was about 10 times hotter lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. Only sometimes when I bike aside his old house and then I'm like "I wonder how he's doing". He moved to Amsterdam last year and haven't heard of him in a while so that's why, but otherwise I never think of him. Even though he was my first real boyfriend and no guy was ever that sweet to me.
    Now I'm thinking of him, because of this question lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the kind of relationship you had with that person. Someone you have dated for a long time (a year+) she will defenatly think about you a lot, no matter what happened to end It. But if you haven't dated for that long, she will think about you, but not for long and is sure to move on quickly. This is just me anyway, I've been in both those situations, that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what they did. If it is something that can be fixed I usually say what I need to and we just remain friends. If they have done something more serious then I never speak to them or heard from them again. If that person is a negative impact on my life then I don't need them in it. I choose to be positive and like to surround myself with positive people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I work with my ex
    Wah for me.
    Anyway I find myself thinking about him maybe once a week but it's not like romantic thoughts or I miss you thoughts it more like leave me the hell alone thoughts. Sometimes I randomly wonder about other exes but only once in a blue moon. I just don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • It has taken me a while now. Just today I found some pictures of him and myself on my laptop. Just remember how happy we were and how it all ended. Its been really hard for me, can't and won't lie I do think about him nit as much as before but ain't easy forgetting someone that gave you so much to remember

0|1
    0|0
    • It's funny how you can look the past and remember how happy you were together and the you fast forward and realize how distant you tow have grown and your practically enemies. Hurts the heart.

• Couldn't have said it better

• I get over my exes after a day or two after a breakup but I might think of them every now and then or when I see or hear something that reminds me of them. Like if I hear a song that they used to like on TV or if I order some food that they used to eat etc. But other than that I don't care or think about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost never. I used to like him but when I tried to reconnect with him a couple of years later, all he would ever do is talk about sex. Apparently he changed cause sex wasn't on his mind at all when we first met. I see him as "contaminated" now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for a girl its hard to forget a guy whom she trusted a lot if the girl is serious about a guy then she will never forget him and whenever that guy comes in front of her all her good memories will flash in her mind and she will become a bit upset.. Well i have never been into a relationship but the sane is happening with my bestie

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an ex, so I couldn't tell you.

But drawing from other experiences, it took my fiancé's ex about a year to get over him, and she harassed both of us while she went through the stages to getting over him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost several times a week. And, I have already accepted that my recent ex is one person that I'll never be able to erase and believe me, I've tried.

I do know that some bonds just can't be replaced or forgotten with other 'new' people.,.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the ex. It usually takes me about 6 months or so to fully get over them if they really meant something to me. Sometimes it takes two weeks though. However, I dated this guy a year and a half ago and we broke up because I had to move from Italy to Philadelphia. I still love him even though we agreed to not talk and I'm seriously thinking about moving back. I think about him fairly constantly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, he was an asshole and an ex is always an ex for a reason. No point wasting your time thinking about them.

0|1
    0|0
  • My ex pops in to my head 2-3 times a week and it's been about a year since we broke up. We don't talk anymore, but we dated for four years. For the first six months after we broke up I thought about him constantly.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1st one a little more than id like to. just because he was the first bf. I've realized the same amount of time I've dated them is how long it takes me to get over them...

0|0
    0|0
  • If there is a new guy on the scene then he is forgotten. If not then I will yearn back into the past. It all depends on where I am in my life and if I have someone else to focus on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh He Was such a cheater I gave him 4 chances and he has a baby on the way well she's already here but I still think of him most of the time not as much as I use to it took me about a month to get over him tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been 5 months and I still think of him every single day. I hate it. He has moved on and has another GF that he started dating a month after we split. I haven't heard from him in 4 months yet I can't stop thinking of him. It kills me

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I I still think about my ex every so often, just the things he did for me but i remind myself he is jerk. so this is waste of time

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think about exes. however as far as getting over them it depends how invested I was the longest it took me was a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • it actually took me a long time to get over my ex
    but meeting someone new actually helps.
    well what also helped was he started dating a girl named Curtley,, shame
    i got over him so fast lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I imagine for either gender it could be some time.. Probably BC usually your ex would have been a big part of your life for a period of time

0|0
    0|0
  • I broke up with mine 3-4 years ago and I still think about him often.

1|1
    0|1
  • It took me a few weeks to get over my ex. Now I rarely think about him (I only remember him when someone brings up his name).

0|0
    0|0
  • Negatively? Every month, or so. I have forgivness issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I have a bf now but I still think about my ex every so often, just the things he did for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I still think about my ex because he was my best friend for about 4 years. It makes me feel horrible to think about him because it makes me feel guilty. He had been clinically depressed after his previous gf dumped him. I had to talk him out of killing himself a few times. I thought he would try it again after we broke up, but I was so happy to find out that he is a little happier now, due to his family and him moving schools. I still feel guilty about leaving him with the possibility of him killing himself though

0|0
    0|0
  • They're an ex for a reason... never think about them

0|1
    0|0
  • my ex was horrible, not a thought about him comes to my head 😡

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah... cause he's sleeping with the Fishes Asker...

• Show All
    • hahahhahahhahhahah @MarkyyG123 :")

• Ahahahaha ;) <3

• all the time, not that i want him back, but sometimes i don't want him to be happy

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• Every time I look see my poop in the toilet...

1|1
    0|0
  • SAD!! i left her ! i don't care Whoever mistake that was. But still...

0|0
    0|0
  • They never do I guarantee that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes