Have you ever come around or reach out to an ex girlfriend after being broken up 6+ months?

Our breakup was rough. It was 5 months ago. We were together for 3 years and living together for 2. He was 30 and I was 28 Not only that, we known each other for the last 17 years. We grew up with the same friends.
The breakup was not good. Basically I was ready to start thinking about marriage and he was not. We got into a fight about it and he said he didn't know if he ever wanted to get married. So I asked why would we still see each other knowing I wanted to get married someday and he did not? So he bailed, he said he felt pressured and moved back in with his parents actually. He started dating another woman (Someone who I thought was a friend) about 3 weeks after we broke up and I have not heard from him since.
It’s been hard for even our friends because we still cannot be in the same room as each other. It was really hard on me but I am moving now. I do miss him all the time but I have not reached out to him especially after I heard he already had another girlfriend so fast. Ouch!
I can’t help but I wonder if he ever misses me? Will he ever try and reach out?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• I highly doubt it, but moving on should be more of your concern than slowing yourself down in the Hopes that he will. He made his choice, twice.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Always a chance, usually when you least expect it. My ex reached out a month ago after 4month relationship in 2013 . He entered a rebound thing straight after dumping me, then had cheek to come back around after so long. He even asked if i ever got over him an when he knew i was definitely over him he left me
    alone. He even wanted to go for meal after he treated me so poorly. I was horrified lol. Then he tried manipulation saying oh its like you hate me. I could tell he hadn't changed one bit still a narcissistic guy. Like he thought he couldnt be replaced haha. Anyway i know your story is different slightly. You lived with him an was together a while. So i see its harder to get over, i am assuming you want him back in touch?

Try going on dates even if it don't lead anywhere. You can't waste your life worrying about an ex. An if it ended ad could. of been for the best

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE