Is it okay to tell him how you really feel in a huge text message?

Okay, so me and this one guy were really close and we were friends with benefits. Long story short I have a huge text message that tells him how I feel about everything and what happened. We aren't together now and now he ignores me. So I wrote this long text and I didn't send it yet but I am not sure if I should or not. I think he deserves to know how I feel and how much he hurt me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it gives you closer then do it but honestly he won't care either way. I think you have the anticipation that if he reads it he will come back to you.. Be prepared for a rejection odds are he will not pay it any mind... At that age most boys are dogs out for one thing.

4|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just send it since I'm a blabber mouth. Most of the time I spam my bf IM with so many messages on what I'm thinking about. He takes all the extra time to read every single one. Which is a first most guys ended up avoiding me because of my blabbing. ;( So if he doesn't reply or finds it annoying his lose and he wasn't good of a person to begin with really.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• God no! It will probably lead to him taking advantage of you and then you be hurt even more. I totally see your intentions, but he is ignoring you. Do this in person, if you two were intimate, there should be no shame in confronting him face to face. You can always just let it go and let him think things through, eventually he'll probably message you or something. Even then, don't be swooned. Be alert.

1|1
    0|0
  • don't send him a huge text

just lay low, how long has it been? give it a couple weeks. absence makes the heart grow fonder... for real.

0|0
    0|0
  • just don't, you'll feed his ego if you do. try and talk in person it will be much better if you see his reaction

0|0
    0|0
  • when i get a huge text.. if i like the girl. it means a lot.. and if i dont.. its kinda like.. oohhh kaayyeee

0|0
    1|0
  • Do it in person if you can.

0|2
    0|0
  • Texting is the coward's way out. 'Nuff said.

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't send it, talk in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO! Phuck texting and start talking!

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm gonna go against the grain and say yeah send it! There are some situations that call for this kind of initiation and I would say this is one of them. Goodluck.

0|0
    0|0
  • These Days It seems Like The Way To Do It.
    You Should Express Your Feelings In Person, It Will Mean Much More To Both Of You!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• If you have to ask someone where they stand, you are standing alone. I'm sorry to tell you this but if he had those kind of feelings for you he would never ignore you, he would he worshiping you, which is what every woman and man deserves. You cannot force it, darling. Don't put yourself through it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Baby girl I do that all the time but its usually when I'm cussing a dude out or telling him about himself and how much I hate him. But if I wanted to tell a guy I had strong feelings for him I would tell him in person or over the phone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you should send it, it doesn't matter how long it is as long as you wrote about how you feel. Maybe things will get better for you. Maybe they won't but at least you tried :) i hope the best for you.

0|0
    3|1
  • NO!!! Do not do that ever, he will run even further.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should take it slow because it would be a bit much to say it all in one message and do what you think is best for your self

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried that once and all he replied with was "oh okay" because he didn't like me back

0|0
    0|0
  • I would shorten it to a paragraph or two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't send it, talk in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then what's holding you back?

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo!! Please noooo!! I DID THIS BEFORE and he ended up ignoring the text and me.. for 2months then he came crawling back. But anyway don't do it because he will NOT see your perspective. I wish I would have told him how I felt in person because then he has no other choice but to listen and respond, so if you truly want to tell him how you feel. Do it FACE TO FACE. please!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes