Is it okay to tell him how you really feel in a huge text message?

Okay, so me and this one guy were really close and we were friends with benefits. Long story short I have a huge text message that tells him how I feel about everything and what happened. We aren't together now and now he ignores me. So I wrote this long text and I didn't send it yet but I am not sure if I should or not. I think he deserves to know how I feel and how much he hurt me?

1111

Most Helpful Guy

• If it gives you closer then do it but honestly he won't care either way. I think you have the anticipation that if he reads it he will come back to you.. Be prepared for a rejection odds are he will not pay it any mind... At that age most boys are dogs out for one thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just send it since I'm a blabber mouth. Most of the time I spam my bf IM with so many messages on what I'm thinking about. He takes all the extra time to read every single one. Which is a first most guys ended up avoiding me because of my blabbing. ;( So if he doesn't reply or finds it annoying his lose and he wasn't good of a person to begin with really.