Is my ex actually staying single after she dumped me or is she just really good at hiding a new guy?

Is my ex legit staying single after she dumped me or is she just really good at hiding it? I don't see any evidence on social media of a new guy. It's been a few months now after our breakup and it didn't end on a bad note and we still have eachother on social media. But no sign of a new guy. What do you guys think?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, there's really no way for us to know. If she usually posts a lot about her personal life on social media but there hasn't been anything, then more chance that she's single, or not in anything serious. If not, it's anyone's guess. For example, I broke up with my ex about three months ago, and since then I went out with one guy and now I'm dating someone else. There's no sign of it on social media though, because I'm not so active on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• After my ex, I chilled and focused on myself. Its been 12 months since rebuilding myself and I can honestly say I feel better than ever! Maybe she's trying to do that and you should do that too!